An Unintimidating Approach to Learning Financial Management Principles
Most restaurants are owned and operated by people
without a background in finance. But without an understanding
of finance, a restaurant won’t be around for long
or won’t yield the financial success of a well-run business.
The MoneyWise Manager™ series allows for owners and managers to learn important financial concepts quickly and provides strategies to implement those methods for an immediate positive effect on the bottom line.
The series of 9 micro-courses is built to empower independent operators by providing foundational financial education and sound business strategies that, if implemented, have a high probability of increasing profits.
Easy Access to Critical Information that Will Increase Profitability
Running a successful restaurant requires more than just great food and service. Owners and managers must have a solid understanding of money management procedures to ensure profitability and sustainability. The MoneyWise Manager™ series educates in the knowledge and skills needed to effectively manage an operation’s finances.
- INCREASED PROFITABILITY: When a manager understands the financial aspects of running a restaurant, they are better equipped to make decisions that can increase profits.
- BETTER BUDGETING: A trained restaurant manager can create a budget that accurately reflects the restaurant’s financial situation.
- IMPROVED INVENTORY MANAGEMENT: A restaurant manager who understands cost control can manage inventory more effectively.
- MORE EFFECTIVE MENU PLANNING: A trained manager can use financial data to make informed decisions about menu planning.
- BETTER CASH FLOW MANAGEMENT: A manager who is trained in financial management can ensure that the restaurant has enough cash on hand to meet its financial obligations.
How It Works
1. Purchase the MoneyWise Manager™ series for all of the decision-makers and financial cohorts within your operation.
2. Your account will be set up and ready to use within one businenss day.
3. Begin accessing the training and immediately implement the strategies outlined to improve the financial health of your operation.