Initiatives & Goals Supported:
- Allow employees to increase their chance of survival in the event of an active shooter incident
- Creating safety ambassadors for your operation- possibly identifying and preventing workplace violence and/or assisting your patrons in the event of an actual active shooter scenario.
- Aligns with active shooter training protocols recommended by FEMA, the FBI & the Department of Homeland Security
- Incorporates OSHA definitions and recommendations for preventing workplace violence
- Supports workplace education efforts suggested by the FBI for active shooter preparedness
- • Allows for the streamlined networking of locations across an entire company
- • Provides for seamless, real-time tracking of employee progress Training Administrators
- • Generate reports with aggregated training information
- • Download, save and print training information- (by employee, location, job function or store) to any standard spreadsheet program
ACTIVE SHOOTER PREP ONLINE™:
List Price: $299/location for 30 students
Active Shooter Training for Foodservice & Retail
Nightlife Association Price (10% discount):
$270 for 30 students (1 year)
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE
By purchasing Active Shooter Prep™, you acknowledge you have read and accept the System Requirements and Licensing Agreement.
Putting Safety First.
Because not knowing is not an option.
Active Shooter Prep™ educates restaurant and retail employees in the latest active shooter procedures and
protocols. Using the guidelines and directives established by FEMA, the FBI and the Department
of Homeland Security, the course- designed specifically for foodservice, hospitality and retail- establishes an understanding of active shooter events and then
provides detailed information on how to best prevent and prepare for such scenarios.
Active Shooter Prep™ also provides guidance to staff so that they can respond to an actual active shooter situation in a restaurant or retail environment. Operators can use this important course with all levels of staff to create a corporate, universal standard for employee and patron safety.
The world we live in has changed and according to the FBI, active shooter events at soft targets will continue to increase annually and they further recommend implementing employee education programs in anticipation of these possible threatening and deadly events.
Active Shooter Prep™ is our response to this need- high quality, easily accessible and affordable online restaurant and retail active shooter training- that is geared to the core level employee.
Students examine what an active shooter incident is and what to do before an incident occurs to be prepared. Recent restaurant and retail active shooter incidents and workplace violence are examined and Emergency Action Plans and Hybrid Targeted Violence are defined.
Students learn about being aware and alert in the restaurant and retail workplace. Warning signs and behavior indicators to note before actions escalate to an active shooter incident are outlined.
This lesson details what to do in an active shooter event. Topics include the major tenets of Run. Hide. Fight., how to report an incident, how to fight back and important elements of bystander intervention.
In this lesson, students are advised how to navigate during the aftermath of an active shooter event. Interactions with law enforcement and support personnel are covered as well as secure location protocol.